I love surprise, especially talking about presents. I love the colors and decoration of packages, when you don't know what there's inside, how the person though about you buying your present and if it rappresent yourself. Unfortunately today is no more a pleasure but a noising "I have to do it" 'cause people have not much free time. So to avoid the shopping stress to my parents and to persons I love, I decided to do a thing I never did: The Wishlist. I know it's material but why I have to ask for something never happen: peace all over the world and a better government? (It's impossible especially the second one).- Men light blue shirt / Camicia celeste classica da uomo
- Black wool scarf / sciarpa di lana nera
- Black coat looks like trench / Cappottino nero stile trench
- Classical grey pants / pantaloni classici grigi
- Warm sweater with long sleeveless (you think it's easy to find but it isn't, just short sleeveless, I don't know why!!) / Maglione caldo a maniche LUNGHE (sembra strano ma non se ne trovano più! Tutti maniche corte!)
-Grey big bag velvet or eco-leather / Borsa grande grigia di velluto o eco pelle NON LUCIDA
- Watch / Orologio
- Flat grey long boots / Stivali grigi alti senza tacco
- Vintage Brooches / Spille Vintage
- Black ankle french boots / Francesine stringate nere
Che ne dite?
What do you think about?