martedì 31 agosto 2010

Piacevolmente Sorpresa..

Englih Version:
I've gotta say that I don't expect it..but here it is.. high on the right side, in the outfit description, a nice " Eco Fur" near the name CHANEL..

(Pics in the Italian translation)


I was reading "Elle Italia" some night ago and I like to see the fashion photo set to guess if I now the designers or I've got something to lear (and there's always something to lear in fact..)
I comdemned the F/W 2011 Chanel Collection for the immodated use of Fur on the catwalk.. But now I see the short article, smiling, with satisfaction, to me.. And I smile too..with satisfaction too..

Maybe I'm in that little group of person that like the style of this collection.. Sure I don't like the Pants that seems to say "Hi, I'm the snowy man!!" and the jackets too, but all the others items, l love them.. I like so much that "Fur Shoes"..!! I remember a bit of years ago, we just saw these shoes wearing by hollywood stars, especially I remember the Pink Boots of "Lady trash" Pamela Anderson.. No comment..
Obviously every male genre human person, when I say this, starts to vomit and I understand that MAYBE he doesn't like..but, who cares?? I like it..!! What can I do??

Whatever, the brand Chanel could be so happy 'cause a lot of person in blog or magazine say that Love it or Hate it, and that's why is the most "talked" collection at the moment.. As is usually to say: In good or bad, the most important is talk about it"

Versione Italiana:
Devo dire che non me l'aspettavo..e invece eccolo li.. in alto a destra, nella descrizione dell'outfit un bel "eco pelliccia" che affianca il nome CHANEL..


Leggevo Elle qualche sera fa e sfogliando le pagine dedicate ai servizi fotografici mi piace leggere i trafiletti e scoprire se ho indovinato gli stilisti o se c'è da imparare (e c'è sempre da imparare a quanto pare..)
Quando io stessa avevo condannato terribilmente l'uso smodato delle pellicce nella collezione F/W 2011 Chanel in tutti i blog che ne parlavano..eccolo li..che mi guardava sorridente e soddisfatto..quel trafiletto..e anche io gli ho sorriso.. soddisfatta.. Sono forse tra le pochissime persone che, in quanto a stile, difende questa collezione a spada tratta..ma l'accusavo dal punto di vista animalista, fino a quando non ho letto le parole magiche PELLICCE ECOLOGICHE.

Infatti escludendo i pantaloni "tutta pelliccia tipo uomo delle nevi" e altrettante giacche, poi a me piace tantissimo!!! E amo quegli stivali pelosissimi.. che già anni fa si usavano e si vedevano indosso alle star..me ne ricordo un paio rosa shocking di quella truzza di Pamela Anderson..
Ovviamente con qualunque essere umano di sesso maschile io ne abbia parlato, la reazione è stata preceduta da un conato di vomito..ma che ci posso fare?? a me questa collezione piace assai.. e cmq quello che la casa voleva è accaduto..Infatti su tutti i blog e riviste, questa collezione è osannata o odiata, ma è soprattutto la più discussa.. Come si suol dire: nel bene o nel male...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for comment.

Sprintrade network

Sprintrade network
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...